Thursday, November 19, 2015

Famous Dialogues Of Salman Khan

Wanted

Tu ladki ke peeche bhagega, ladki paise ke peeche bhagegi ... tu paise ke peeche bhagega, ladki tere peeche bhagegi
If you run behind the girl, she will run behind money ... if you run behind money, the girl will run behind you

Tere Naam
Sari duniya pyar mein padi hui hai ... sirf ek mujhe hi haq nahi hai? ... ki main kisi se pyar kar sakun, koi mujhse pyar kar sake ... kyun?


The whole world is in love ... and only I don't have the right? ... that I can love someone, someone can love me ... why?

Kick
Mere bare mein itna mat sochna ... dil mein aata hoon ... samajh mein nahi
Don't think a lot about me ... I am in the heart ... but hard to understand

Wanted
Ek bar joh maine commitment kar di ... uske baad toh main khud ki bhi nahi sunta
Once I commit to something ... after that I don’t even listen to myself

Jai Ho
Aam aadmi sota hua sher hai ... ungli mat kar ... jaag gaya toh cheer phaad dega
A common man is a sleeping lion ... don't disturb him ... because if he wakes up then he will destroy everything

Daabang 2
Gulab jamun se yaad aaya ... Tiwari ji aapke hernia ka operation hone waala tha?
From gulab jamun I remember ... Mr. Tiwari weren't you suppose to undergo an operation for hernia?

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Agar tum mujhe yun hi dekhti rahi ... toh tumhe mujhse pyar ho jayega
If you keep looking at me like this only ... then you will fall in love with me

Maine Pyaar kiya
Dosti ka ek oosul hai madam ... no sorry, no thank you
Friendship has one rule madam ... no sorry, no thank you



No comments: