Wednesday, February 4, 2015

PK

This actor do his prefect on his work. He is most versatile actor in the B'town. He has given numerous movies  that have set many records. In his early career he has done some romantic movies and later he turned to do movies in varieties . He is none other than PK, Aamir Khan. His movies always give some messages to the society and some entertainment.

I am happy that I have entertained people and made them happy.


Amir Khan was born on 14 March 1965. He appeared as child actor in Yaadon Ki Baaraat. His first movie is considered as Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak which was highly successful. After this he did several movies like Sarfarosh , Raja HindustaniLagaan Dhoom 3Ghajini, 3 Idiots etc.  PK has been a highest grossing movie in Bollywood history. It has done the business above 333 crore.

When I was new, I didn't know where my career will go. Initially, my films were not even successful, but then I learned a lot from my mistakes.
 His upcoming movie is Dangal.

No comments: