Friday, November 1, 2013

I Used To Play Football On Street

Like most of players in Brazil I used to play football on street. Our family was a poor at that time . I studied on government school. It was my dream to study on private boarding school. My father was also a football player of his time. Though he was not able to afford me to football academy.
I used to play futsal on basketball court then their I got skilled I went to street. Once our school played a tournament but we got second and later year we stood at first. Then each and every best school tried to pick me at their school. Oh I forgot to mention my name, ok my name is "Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior."

I always like to joke and my concentration was not in study but I never made any difficulties on class. Only complain was I was not in time at physical exercise period. This was because I was in training at Santos every morning.
I started to play professional football from the age of sixteen.  The schedule of the football always made me to avoid study and I couldn't regular at school.
Yes, yes. We bought a house with my own income and when I started to play professional football my income was 65 thousands dollar. Now I am in Barcelona and get paid 2 lakh dollar per week. Ok friends life is too long to go and my concentration is on world cup next yea(2014)r and the current club Barcelona.

No comments: